This winter I'm offering you the chance to win a 'you don't have to do a thing, but show up' elopement/vow renewal/couple shoot.
A 1970's taylor made woollen crepe dress with hand-sewn beading. It's been beautifully looked after and I could even see it teamed up with some black leather boots for bit of an edge.
I don't want to give too much away just yet, but it's only about 2 hours from Melbourne - and if you go through my blog page, I reckon you might just work out where it is!
We have a florist, a make-up artist, a very cool furniture & props chic, a celebrant and little ol' me.
All ready to rock and roll!
All we need now is ....
- you're completely in love, recently got engaged and just can't wait any longer to get married
- you're already married, but would love to re-new your vows in a completely different and creative way
- you love the idea of being married, but don't love the idea of getting married - so eloping ticks ALL the boxes - especially if someone else is organising it all
- you fancy wearing a wedding dress for the day and hanging with some super creatives to make some kick ass portraits of you and your boyfriend/girlfriend
- you're a creative yourself, and just fancy being part of the team